The Voice Portal is a new portal to access voicemails, which is locked down with a PIN code. If a user does not have this PIN code, the first time they dial in (with *62 or 1571), they will be asked to enter a PIN code which will be retained and used whenever the user needs to interact with the voice portal.
This PIN code can be amended via the soft client, or the Service Provider can amend this on a customer’s behalf via the PhoneLine+ Partner Portal.
Set up the Voice Portal PIN
When dialling into the voicemail portal for the first time, if you have not already set a PIN in your PhoneLine+ app, you will be prompted to enter a PIN which will be retained to log in at a later date. The PIN must be 6 digits in length.
If you wish to change your PIN, you can do so using any of the PhoneLine+ applications or you can dial into your Voicemail portal and change it in there by selecting option 3 from the first menu.
Accessing the Voice Portal
Dial one of the following numbers on your dial pad (soft client and hardware versions of PhoneLine+):
- *62 (hardware only)
Voice Portal dial codes
Call forwarding to another number (always)
This setting will forward any incoming calls directly to the specified number.
- Dial *72 to activate, then input the number you wish the call to be forwarded to, at all times
- Dial *73 to de-activate this setting and receive incoming calls
- Dial *21* to forward calls to another number (interrogate).
Call forwarding to another number if there is no answer
This setting will route incoming calls to a number that you specify, should the call go unanswered.
- Dial *92 to activate, then input the number you wish for the call to be forwarded to
- Dial *93 to de-activate
- Dial *61* to forward calls to another number (interrogate).
Call forwarding to voicemail if there is no answer
This setting will route incoming calls to your voicemail recording if the call is not answered.
- Dial *41 to activate
- Dial #41 to de-activate.
Anonymous call rejection
When enabled, this feature means that inbound calls coming into the PhoneLine+ user from a withheld number will be rejected. The calling party will hear an announcement declaring that this number is not accepting calls.
- Dial *77 to activate anonymous call rejection
- Dial *87 to de-activate anonymous call rejection
- Dial *52* to find out the current status (interrogate) of the anonymous call rejection feature.
Caller withhold CLI
- Dial 141 for the caller withhold CLI feature.
How are we doing?
Did you find the training on this page useful? Let us know by giving us a thumbs up below. To give us more detailed feedback on the content you would like to see here, please complete the PhoneLine+ Feedback form.