Table of Contents
Your service provider will have sent you a welcome email. This invites you to start the registration process.
If you have not received an email:
- Check your spam/junk folder
- Check your provider has the correct email address for you
- Ask your provider to re-send the invitation
After clicking the link in your email invitation, you will arrive at the welcome page.
You need to enter the security number given in your email.
Setting a password
You need to create a password to use for your PhoneLine+ login. This password must be 8 or more characters, contain letters and at least one number.
Giving your address
Your address is needed for the purpose of emergency services.
If your address is not presented in the dropdown list, you can edit this manually.
If your Service Provider has set you up on PhoneLine+ but you have not received your e-mail to register, please check the following:
- Your registration e-mail has not been held within your junk folder
- Your provider has the correct email address for you
If you are still having issues with this feature, please contact your Service Provider.