Table of Contents
After setting a password, you will be given the option to use the web app, or download the desktop app.
- Web app allows you to use PhoneLine+ within your web browser (e.g. Edge, Safari, or Chrome). You can bookmark the PhoneLine+ URL for easy access in future. Access PhoneLine+ web app
- Desktop app allows you to download a program to your computer. The desktop app is available for Mac OS and Windows. If you click the ‘Download our Desktop App’ button, the correct version for your computer will begin downloading. Download PhoneLine+ desktop app
If you are not able to download the PhoneLine+ desktop app to your computer, please check the following:
- You have a current and up to date Windows or Mac operating system installed on your computer
- You have the correct level of permission on your computer to be able to download and install applications from the internet
- Your company does not restrict the downloading or installation of applications onto your computer
Can’t access from the web
If you are not able to access PhoneLine+ via your web browser, please check the following:
- You are using an up-to-date browser, we support Edge, Safari, or Chrome
Can’t download the app
If you are not able to download the PhoneLine+ app for your mobile device, please check the following:
- Your device has a current and up to date iOS or Android operating system installed. We recommend iOS version 12 and above or Android 10 to ensure compatibility.
If you are still having issues with this feature, please contact your Service Provider.